About "Incident at McDuck Tower"
In the first panel on page 4, the dialogue has been changed. In Don's
original script it is:
- Did you shut the window, Gitte?
Gitte was the name of the secretary of Egmont's editor-in-chief at the time.
When published in D&$, the dialogue was changed to the more faithful:
- Yes, it was getting drafty!
- Did I just hear you shut the window, Gretta?
Another change is the end-line of the story. In the original script, U$
- Yes, it was getting too drafty!
- Aren't you supposed to be washing windows?
This is also what's said in D&$.
The Norwegian translation (NDD #35/91) has another inside-gag: the fish
store on page 9, pannels 3-4 is called "Sølands fiskedisk".
Svein-Erik Søland is the Norwegian editor-in-chief.
When Disney published the story, they extended the story code to KJU061-1/D-90345.
Return to the Egmont index